Are you a pet friendly park?
- Sorry, we are not a pet friendly park.
Is my cabin serviced daily?
- For stays of 7 nights or more, cabins are served on the 4th day. Fresh towels can be provided on request - just ask our friendly reception team.
How many cars can we fit onsite?
- Each cabin/site has parking for one vehicle per cabin/site. A small visitors car park is available on a first in best dressed basis. Please ask our friendly reception team for further information.
Is assistance available, if needed, to direct onto sites?
- Yes, of course! Our groundsman will be more than happy to assist you.
Can family and friends visit during our stay?
- Yes, family and friends are more than welcome to visit during your stay here. We just ask that, on arrival, all visitors to please sign the visitors register located in Reception.
Is linen provided?
- Yes, all linen is provided and all beds are made. We ask that you bring our own pool towels for swimming.
What is the cancellation policy?
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy. If a cancellation is received more than 14 days prior to arrival date a refund of deposit less 20% administration fee can be processed. No refund will apply if the cancellation is received less than 14 days to arrival date. No refund applies if the stay is cut short.
Can we arrive early or check out late?
- An early check in/late check out can be requested subject to availability. Fees will apply.
Can our children ride their bikes/scooters in the park?
- No, due to safety reasons we do not advise children to ride bikes/scooters in the park as there are a lot of vehicles coming and going. A few minutes walk from our holiday park is a public park area with playground etc.